
Last night, I ran into a problem. I moved some unnecessary music files from my Mac to trash bin and unintentionally emptied the trash bin. Later, I needed those music files which I had moved to trash bin. Can anyone help me to restore music from trash..??
Accidental deletion of music files is very common in Mac system but losing or deleting files from Mac trash is a big issue. Look at some reasons which causes the loss of your music files from trash: enable 'Auto trash' option automatically emptied the trash bin every time, using 'Secure empty trash' deleted all files permanently, removing important music files while deleting unnecessary files, deleting unwanted music files by using 'Command+Delete' key and other human errors. These reasons needs you to restore music from trash.
By using Time machine, you can retrieve your important music files that have been deleted or emptied from the Mac trash bin. But, if you haven't created a Time machine backup, then you have to use Mac Data Recovery Software. It helps you to restore music files from trash and gives you the option to preview the recovered music files. This recovery software is not only rescue the music files but also recover other files such as photos, video and documents. So, you must use this recovery software to restore music from trash in an easy way. Continue Reading to know more....






0 comments:
Post a Comment